Saturday, March 3, 2012

Week 9: Vintage Mani

Hi hi! I'm cutting it close to the end of week 9 of the 52 weeks year challenge. The theme was "vintage" mani & I just didn't know what to do except to make my mani look like it's in sepia tone. Here is what I came up with. I recycled my previous splattered mani & added red roses with white acrylic paint & China Glaze Salsa. Then I made a brown tint mixing clear coat and China Glaze Street Chic to layer on top. The overall mani looked way more appealing mattified.

Some things looks nicer not completely focused & this mani was definitely one of them! Haha.


This mani also looks best when it's not too zoomed in.


Actually, these nails looks awesome an arm length away from my eyes. About this size!


Before the tinting. I need a little more practice making roses.


What do you think?

No comments: