Monday, February 27, 2012

Hello Kitty Polka Dots

Hi hi :) I took off my gothic lolita nails. The 3D bow lasted a good two days until I popped it off. Anyways, current mani was influenced by the two plushies in my previous post.

The base color to three of my fingers are three coats of China Glaze Something Sweet from their Up & Away collection & then dotted with white acrylic paint. My accent nail has three coats of China Glaze Dance Baby from their Electropop collection. The yellow Hello Kitty (Mimi) bow is a nail sticker & the blue dots are China Glaze Bahamian Escape & pink dots are China Glaze Something Sweet. Then finished it off with a matte top coat. Both of the pink polishes could have been applied with two coats, but mine need three because I applied it too thin.

Since the bow is on the other side & yellow, it turns into Mimi's bow =)

I was trying to find the perfect pink that matched my Hello Kitty plushies. (all 2 coats)

1 Wet n Wild Tickled Pink - 2 China Glaze Something Sweet - 3 OPI Sparrow Me The Drama
4 China Glaze Exceptionally Gifted - 5 Sinful Colors Beautiful Girl - 6 LA Colors Bubblegum 
7 China Glaze Dance Baby - 8 Sinful Colors Easy Going - 9 China Glaze Second-Hand Silk



w/ Seche Vite


w/ Hard Candy Matte-ly In Love


This post was too pink for me. I'm taking this mani off soon!

No comments: