Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Week 3: Color Block Mani.

Here's what I came up with for this week's color block mani theme. I think this is what color block is supposed to look like. Hah.

The blue I used was China Glaze Flyin' High, the chartreuse color is China Glaze Electric Pineapple, the taupe color is American Apparel Mouse, & I used LA Color Art Deco in black for the lines. Electric Pineapple is one of my favorite China Glaze that I bought last year. It sucks that I spilt half the bottle on my bed sheets! That's what I get for always doing my nails in bed :(

Color Block Mani
Flyin' High - Electrical Pineapple - Mouse
Flyin' High - Electrical Pineapple - Mouse
w/ Seche Vite
w/ Hard Candy Matte-ly In Love
Hope you like this mani. =)
To see last week's theme, along with the challenge list & those who are participating, click here!
The theme for next week is plaid mani, which I have not done before.

No comments: