Saturday, January 7, 2012

Finger Paints Special Effects Twisted

I've been trying to make this post since this morning, but I'm so easily distracted!

The other day, two of my friends came over & all three of us ended up with different Finger Paints flakie mani's. One combo was Finger Paints Asylum over Wet n Wild Black Creme & the other Finger Paints Motley over Sinful Colors See You Soon. Haha, it felt like we were choosing our starter Pokemon x) I ended up picking Twisted because that was the one I wanted most to make my nails look like "unicorn puke."

In my mani, I'm wearing two coats of OPI Russian Navy & three coats of Finger Paints Twisted from their Special Effects collection. Oh, I just love how colorful this flakie is!

3 coats of Finger Paints Twisted over  2 coats of OPI Russian Navy w/ Seche Vite

I had to add Hard Candy Matte-ly In Love!

3 coats of Finger Paints Twisted over  2 coats of OPI Russian Navy mattified

Now from the beginning...

2 coats of OPI Russian Navy w/ Seche Vite

Russian Navy w/ Matte-ly In Love

OPI Russian Navy & Finger Paints Twisted

Do you like the closer bottle shots too?

Zoomed up on Russian Navy & Twisted

Russian Navy & Twisted

Twisted

One coat of Twisted

Two coats of Twisted

Two coats of Twisted

Three coats of Twisted

Three coats of Twisted

Three coats of Twisted

Three coats of Twisted

Blurry shot

w/ Matte-ly In Love

mattified

Since I take my nail pictures with flash, I'll show you one without.

No flash

Overall, did this mani eliminate my Unicorn Puke/Clairvoyant lemming? Yes, it did! ^___^

Gorgeous, right?

& If you want to get this polish or the other four flakies, head to your local Sally Beauty Supply stores before this limited collection is gone!

No comments: