Monday, November 21, 2011

Flowers for Thanksgiving

I haven't done a flower mani in awhile, so I thought Thanksgiving or autumn colors would be perfect. My base color is two coats of China Glaze V. The rest of the polishes I used were Brownstone, Peachy Keen, Cha Cha Cha, Hi-Tek, Seniorita Bonita, all China Glaze, & lastly LA Colors Art Deco 24k Glitter. I achieved the flowers & dots by using a dotting tool. I finished the overall mani with Hard Candy Matte-ly In Love.

Thanksgiving flowers mattified

My favorite one would be my middle finger.

V

V

V

Brownstone, Peachy Keen, Cha Cha Cha, Hi-Tek, Seniorita Bonita

Brownstone, Peachy Keen, Cha Cha Cha, Hi-Tek, Seniorita Bonita

I resized the photo to the actual size of the dotting tools

w/ Seche Vite

w/ Matte-ly In Love

& Check out my one year blog giveaway if you haven't already. It ends in 3 days.

Also, I added a little poll on my sidebar. What brand of nail polish would you like to see more of? Because if it isn't obvious, my go to polishes are always China Glaze.

No comments: